Organically grown and wild foraged plants, sustainably gathered and handwoven into our botanical offerings. Celebrating the beauty & magick of Nature
- Burning herbs would have been the earliest form of aromatherapy. As a plant burns, it releases an aromatic smoke containing many of the plants beneficial compounds and energies.
- Our Smoulder Sticks are bundles of dried herbs we have grown or sustainably gathered from the wild intuitively woven in small batches.
- We harvest our plants when they are at their most potent, often during the waning moon cycle. At this time water content in the plant falls, making them easier to dry.
- Smoulder sticks can be used to enhance meditation & self care practices. They can encourage us to feel more grounded & relaxed, and cleanse & energise our spaces.
- We supply independent shops and create tailor made smoulder sticks for individuals. Get in touch to find out more.
- Read more about Smoulder Sticks.
Loose Incense Blends
- Blends of dried plants, barks and locally foraged resins that we have gathered throughout the seasonal cycle.
- Our blends are ideal for use with a mesh incense burner, and can be smouldered on a charcoal disc for ceremonies, or enjoyed as a natural pot pourri.
- Ideal for burning before or during meditation and self care rituals.
- Our blends include our signature Botanical blend, Forest Blend and Sun & Moon blends.
- Read more about Loose Incense.
- Glass jars filled with aromatic botanicals that provide a sensory aid to support your mindful practice.
- The jars are a visual and aromatic aid to help you connect with the present moment. They can keep these at home, on a desk, by the bed or popped in a bag for use on the go.
- To provide a mindful moment to help calm, ground and revive.
- Read more about Mindful Jars.
Currently available in our Etsy shop
To be kept up to date with any deals and information about new products please subscribe below.