Organically grown and wild foraged plants, sustainably gathered and handwoven into our botanical offerings. Celebrating the beauty & magick of Nature
- Burning herbs would have been the earliest form of aromatherapy. As a plant burns, it releases an aromatic smoke containing many of the plants beneficial compounds and energies.
- Our Smoulder Sticks are bundles of dried herbs we have grown or sustainably gathered from the wild intuitively woven in small batches.
- We harvest our plants when they are at their most potent, often during the waning moon cycle. At this time water content in the plant falls, making them easier to dry.
- Smoulder sticks can be used to enhance meditation & self care practices. They can encourage us to feel more grounded & relaxed, and cleanse & energise our spaces.
- We supply independent shops and create tailor made smoulder sticks for individuals. Get in touch to find out more.
Loose Incense Blends
- Blends of dried plants, barks and locally foraged resins that we have gathered throughout the seasonal cycle.
- Our blends are ideal for use with a mesh incense burner, and can be smouldered on a charcoal disc for ceremonies, or enjoyed as a natural pot pourri.
- Our magickal mixes includes: cedar, pine, mugwort, rosemary, bay, rose, wild mint, sage, yarrow, hawthorn, willow and rowan and many other magickal plants. See our listing for full ingredients.
- Glass jars filled with aromatic botanicals that provide a sensory aid to support your mindful practice.
- The jars are a visual and aromatic aid to help you connect with the present moment. They can keep these at home, on a desk, by the bed or popped in a bag for use on the go.
- To provide a mindful moment to help calm, ground and revive.
Currently available in our Etsy shop
To be kept up to date with any deals and information about new products please subscribe below.